Quadrio is full of smart technical solutions that you may not ever see, although they take care of your comfort, safety and cost savings every day. Efficiency in every detail has become a key feature of this office building.
- Possibility of open and closed office layout
- Clearance 3.00 m of office space
- Ceilings with integrated / hanging lights
- Electronic fire alarm
- Evacuation tannoy
- Double floors with floor boxes
- Possibility of connecting diesel backup power supply
- Glazed facade with openable window elements
- Central air conditioning
- Chilled beams integrated in the false ceiling with individual control
- Heating convectors in double floors
- Fibre optic cabling
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- Separate entrance to the office of the building with a central reception
- Four passenger lifts for the office part of the building
- Possibility of using storage space in the basement
- Wheelchair access
- Shopping center
- EElectronic card access system and CCTV in building; 24/7/365 access
- CCTV in common areas
- Continuous surveillance of building
- Parking in the basement
- 250 parking spaces
Quadrio building received in April 2015 a prestigious LEED Silver certification.
LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) provides independent verification that a building or set of buildings was designed and built using strategies aimed at achieving high requirements in key areas of human health and the environment, such as sustainable building, water savings, energy efficiency, selection of appropriate materials and indoor environmental quality. LEED rating system was developed by the US Green Building Council (US Green Building Council, USGBC) in 2000.
Professional Building Awards
Quadrio became the winner of the „Best of Realty – Best of Realty“ for 2014 in the category of New Administrative Centre
Typical floor plan
The total size of the office space is 16,400 square metres. With the combination of the unusual floor plan and modern technology solutions Quadrio is much more efficient than most Class A buildings in Prague.